Friday, November 7, 2008

My gaming background

Since I have introduced myself already, I guess I'll share my gaming background. I started gaming when I was seven or eight, when I got my Gameboy Colour (seen left). I only had a few games at the start, but my collection grew. My most memorable game for it would have to be Pokemon. I was enchanted and must have logged over 100 hours in Red version alone. It's been great since then. I have gone through the original Playstation, Nintendo 64, a Gamecube, the Playstation 2, a Nintendo Wii and an X-Box 360 and various other handheld systems. Only the X-Box 360 has bit the dust so far (stupid red ring of death....grrrrr), so I am pretty happy that it all works. I have since moved on though, to computer gaming- that will be covered in my next post

Image from- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/GameBoy_Color.jpg

-Eric

No comments: